Thursday, March 07, 2019

Still Life 03-07-19

My old Nikon D80 Camera.

The last flowers from my Valentine bouquet. This is the first still life photo that I really like and is more like the artsy images I want to create. I am learning and I am determined. I am loving the LightRoom course I am taking from Kim Klassen - she is an amazing photographer and a great teacher.

This is the first image I have done that I really like. I love the lighting and the coloring. I also love the blur and misty look. This is the type of photo I want to take, for now. I also want to take this type of image in camera with minimum adjustment in LightRoom - I did it with this one. My problem right now is I am trying to learn how to use my camera, where the best place in my house to take my photos is and LighrRoom all at once. I have yet to find an area in my house where I am comfortable taking my pictures. A work in progress.

No comments: