Thursday, September 07, 2023

09-07-23






I have so many ideas of photos I want to shoot and videos I want to make. Also fall is coming and it is my  favorite time of year. I took a trip over to Michaels yesterday and bought some fall props to work with. I love everything especially that big bundle of ribbons.  Everything was 50% off so that was really sweet. Now I just need to plan some shooting - the where in the house and the what. Also I want to do some video too. I am going through Kim's video course using Capcut and Canva both amazing apps which I will talk about in another post. I want to learn how to use SCRL and decide if I want to purchase it or not - not sure yet how much I would use it. 

I like to shoot when it is cloudy out I do not like bright light. I also need to decide if I want dark and moody or bright and light??  I need to look at some inspo and just maybe create a shooting and mood board. Not my usual way of working. I just kind of plop things down and shoot - actually it works for me.

No comments: